Local hajj from Riyadh

Dear Expats,
                       I need information from yours. I am living in Riyadh and going for Hajj this year, I booked the Hajj operator online from Ministry of Hajj from Jeddah. My Hajj Operator is Al-Faris. But now issue is how can I get the assembling point address in Jeddah and the Information regarding the Mina? . I already got 1 sms from Al faris about group no almost 1 week before. But now 10 days remained. I was more worried about incoming information.

Can some person guide me.

Thanks

shouldn't u be contacting the al faris group....

We will also be joining Al Faris group from Jeddah... My husband called the agent in Jeddah who said that we will get an sms with all the information.
We are pretty clueless at the moment too but I guess we have to wait!

No person picking up phone from al faris jeddah branch. And no that ministry of hajj given that person still telling sms will come, now 9 days remains and i did not get any sms regarding that information, it may possible some person may suffer with same situation

Dont worry you shall get sms notification

Have you the contact no of al faris jeddah and its address in jeddah?  If yes then can u post here or send me on ***

Thanks

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post any personal contacts on the forum. Use private messaging
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Can you please tell me if AL-Faris operates from Riyadh also? Is it english speaking group and please share with us your experience. JazakAllah Khairan.

Yes , Al faris operates from Riyadh also. There office is in Olaya street, Near jarir Bookstore. Its English speaking group. And I had very good experience with them. Their management is quite group as compared to other groups in Mina and as well Muzdalifah.

If you need more information,. I will give full guidance regarding Hajj.

Thanks

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Share contact infos only in private please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Please PM and inform of your experience with Al Faris. Is flight from Riyadh included?

Assalamu alaikum
Dears,
I just want to know whether the applicant should be present in Kingdom for applying Hajj through online?

Also is there any domestic Hajj agency is also available rather than Online portal for booking hajj??

Your help is appreciated....

salaam alaikum

could you give me the details of al faris

aliharoon82 wrote:

Yes , Al faris operates from Riyadh also. There office is in Olaya street, Near jarir Bookstore. Its English speaking group. And I had very good experience with them. Their management is quite group as compared to other groups in Mina and as well Muzdalifah.

If you need more information,. I will give full guidance regarding Hajj.

Thanks

can you give me full information about al faris