Looking for English native speaker to chat with our kids

Hi we are a French couple with three kids. We've lived eight years abroad (Chicago, Singapore) and are now settled in Nantes suburbs(Vertou, 200m from a busway station). We would like our kids (10 and 7 years old) to keep speaking English with adults or teen native speakers, once a week, for 1 or 2 hours. Please contact us if you are interested or if you know anyone that might be.

Hello Chatelpelage,

Welcome on board  :)

If you wish to get better chances of finding english speakers, i suggest you drop an advert in the Language classes in Nantes section of the website.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

Good Afternoon!
I'm an American English teacher who has recently moved to Nantes. I give private English lessons to children, teens and adults. I focus on real life situations and pronunciation. I try to make learning English fun and stimulating for children. I also have two children of my own, who are bilingual.
Feel free to contact me if you are interested!
Thank you,
Mme Avenia

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately we've just found a suitable teacher last week. Nevertheless, we'll keep in mind your offer and profile, just in case.. kind regards.

Thank you and take care!

Hello there,
My bi lingual (born in france to me an American mom but she lived in the states for 3 years) daughter lives in Nantes with her two young children. You two should connect.
Good luck with your lesson giving! Hope it develops well for you!

Madame, are you still in Nantes?

@ iskierka_b :

This topic is very old.
I would recommend you to create a new thread in the Nantes forum, to introduce yourself and to ask your questions.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team :cheers: