Tennis in Ho Chi Minh City - 2015

Hi,

I'm looking for a partner to hit with this Saturday or Sunday, flexible as to where to play or I can try book at my local at Saigon South Golf Course in D7 (behind the Harlery Davidson shop) (it gets booked up quickly as its a great court).

I prefer an undercover court as the heat of the sun can be a bit too much for an Englishman! Otherwise on an evening I don't mind playing anywhere.

Want to play with someone half decent, not a beginner as it will be no fun for either of us!

You can contact me on [moderated: please avoid putting your phone on the forum]
Cheers

Jonathan

Lam son in d1 has courts, and there are courts in d3 on Truong Sa.

I know the post is old, if anyone wants to play tennis, i move to HCM in one week! Let me know if you are interested!!
Geraldine

Hi GeraldineHCM,

It' not old post, we're still reaching out to each other on this thread.

Please let me know if you want to join us from this coming weekend?

Cheers,
T.

I will be in Ho Chi Minh City the first week and second week  of October.  Anyone want to play some tennis in the evening, Please let me know.

Vicki

hi.

i want to play tennis.
i have not played regularly for about a year so might be interested in getting lessons.

i have played mainly doubles game many years.
i think i am problably level 4?!

i am currently invited to play in a vietnames club in district 10 and i like them, but i prefer to play in a club nearer to my apt..
i live in district 2, and work in dustrict 9.

hope to hear from some of you.

lee

Hello all

A new thread has been created as from some posts so as to reach out to those interested to play Tennis in Ho Chi Minh City.

You may drop an advert and subscribe to the Sport partners in Ho Chi Minh City so as to reach out to people interested.

Regards
Kenjee

Hello

I Will be in HCM from the 16th september but for an other WE with pleasure.
Have a good day
Geraldine

j_f_c wrote:

I prefer an undercover court as the heat of the sun can be a bit too much for an Englishman! Otherwise on an evening I don't mind playing anywhere.

And here I was thinking that "Only mad dogs and Englishmen went out in the midday sun."

I am a new arrival from USA. I would like to play tennis, I am in District 1. email me: [email protected]'
Thanks
Farshid

I would like to play tennis this coming weekend. I am in District 1 HCMC.

Thanks
Farshid

I'm in the same sort of boat as you, haven't played for a while. If you want a hit. Send me a PM.

Cheers

Hellen,

I played at 3a Ton Duc Thang (D1), behind a restaurant. I was planning to play again last Sunday, but rained.
We have to make court reservation. I have the telephone number, but can not speak Vietnamese.
If we can agree on day and time, then we can make reservation (by phone or just going there).

Thanks,
Farshid

Hi Lee,
I also live in D2 and looking for a team tennis.
Do u have a team yet? i have played almost 5 years.
My name is Steven Vu

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please share phone numbers only in private.