Teach me moroccan please

Currently in casablanca looking to make friends (female only) and learn moroccan at the same time.  Tried this last year but ended up teaching English. ...

Hello pippling :)

An advert in the Language classes in Casablanca classifieds section will help spread the word

Regards
Kenjee

Hello pippling, i am a moroccan girl, i'd be pleased to help you learn moroccan and make new friendship
   Salute,
     Manal

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : this thread is for female members only
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
anas zourkani wrote:

Did you miss the 'female only' part?

XB23 very funny...it seems the majority of men on here cannot read.whats a girl to do lol ;)

I think it's both genders. The internet has it's fair share of idiots from both. I've had a few unhappy customers, men/women, asking to return an item, when they clearly failed to read the description! Now I'm actually forced to describe the item on the title to avoid problems with idiots. So I would advise you to start with - and in caps: FEMALES ONLY - teach me moroccan please - FEMALES ONLY. Maybe that would work.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Thread dedicated to Female only!

You're embarrassing us dude. They are saying we can't read, and here you're, yet another person proving them right.

No there just appears to be alot of desperate men out there who can read but try their luck no matter what I do. IF YOU ARE MALE I WILL BLOCK YOU if you attempt to contact me.thanks ;)

pippling wrote:

No there just appears to be alot of desperate men out there who can read but try their luck no matter what I do. IF YOU ARE MALE I WILL BLOCK YOU if you attempt to contact me.thanks ;)

They don't actually read or care to. If they did read, they wouldn't be trying their luck with a married woman would they. Many of them get banned for simply copying+pasting the same thing via messages to others. Likewise on threads. They just hope the more they post their contact details, that someone will actually contact them. It's just a case of increasing the possibility that someone will show interest in whatever they are offering. It's more about advertising themselves, than anything else. So that's what they are here for. They signed-up to advertise themselves. They don't care whether you are interested. Someone else reading the thread might be, and can contact them. That's why there is many off-topic comments from them.

hi
i will try and help you learn moroccan.i can give you my skype.I know how hard it is when you travel in another country and you dont speak this language.send me ur skype so i can contact you.

Good luck in that

Hi,
I know this topic been started few months ago...so i guess you may have changed your mind or find "helping hands" since that time.
I'm a navite speaker, if i can help, just feel free to contact me or ask.
H