Multiple Source of Income

Hello everyone,
I am moving to Bahrain within a month. There is a condition on my visa "Do not engage in any work not mentioned in the work visa."
I got job as a system analyst in Bahrain. I am a game developer and 3d designer as well. I have online product selling accounts on Microsoft App store, Google Play Store, turbosquid, envato, udemy  etc. I make games, 3d models, scripts in free time just for myself but sometimes I upload these assets for sale and I have to keep update my accounts and products. Is this legal or not ?

:top: don't worry ... It Legal ... In Bahrain you never do 2 jobs at the sometime. Because on your CRP only one Employer Allowed.
And nobody monitors Online Working and next time never tell anybody about online working it's effect your Permanent Job .

Thanks a lot for your reply  :)

Please do not under estimate about your employer, If you found guilty. No one will help you here. Be carefull, give acceptance only for max 8 hours job. Keep seperate everything its better for you

emmysha wrote:

Please do not under estimate about your employer, If you found guilty. No one will help you here. Be carefull, give acceptance only for max 8 hours job. Keep separate everything its better for you

Thank you for your reply, sure I wouldn't involve in such things! that's why I am asking. I never want to involve in anything illegal but I think I have rights to learn and make anything for myself (art (2d,3D, games, animations) or research article, my own website). but I will work only for max 8 hours job and I won't work for anyone else other than my company. most of the time I spend in reading and learning, 3d modeling, gaming, coding and so many thing... I use all these as entertainment.

Just do your main job what you will be employed to do here and other things you want to do can be your hobbies.

As emmysha mentioned, keep your work and other things you want to do seperate to be on the right side.

Good luck  :top: