Job / Visa Process for Wife

Hello Everyone,

I am Vikas from India and i would be shifting to Kuwait in Nov. 1st week or so, My Company Will provide Dependent Visa For my Wife.
My Query is This That what is the Process of Getting Job for My Wife because i heard rumours Like:

1. She Can't Work there for 1 Year as per Kuwait Law being on Dependent Visa.
2. She Can Come there on Dependent Visa, Then Search The Job, come Back to India and Then She Can Join Back in Kuwait on Visa From Her Employer.

which one is True or possible, Pls Guide ASAP Because i need to revert to my Future Employer.

Thanks
Vikas Samota

both are true; firstly she can look for a job in her first year, however they wont transfer her residency till she completes a year as your dependent, she'd be working illegally, on your residency, which is done normally so it all depends on the company she finds; not everyone is aware of this, but if they hire her then they're  stuck and cant rescind the offer, so dont advertise to them that she cant transfer her residency.

once she comes ot transfer her residency, she wont need to do all that; shes going to do it when she joins you. to be put on dependent visa requires medical checkup too. to transfer from dependent to corporate doesnt.

Thanks Legecy..I was Expecting a Reply from you and Here You are...Thanks..!!

1. what if she get hired by any Kuwaiti Company Directly From India and Might Sponsor Her Visa Independently then can she work there and Stay with me...?

As She is Currently in Talking Terms with Al Shaya Group's HR Regarding Some Opening.

2. And The 1 Year Period You have Mentioned is Of my 1 Year Residency or Her 1 Year of Residency with me on Dependent Visa...?

Pls Give Your Insights.