Work Visa process from Canada

Hello everyone,

I spent sometime looking for visa process and found that the process depends on where you are.
I got an offer from univeristy and it took about three monthes from them to send me Visa number.  I don't know what to do next  :/ . I will be travelling with my spouse and kids. I am not sure what are the steps from here. I would like to know the detailed saudi visa process from Canada.

What are the educational records to be attested? Should I do mine only or the whole family? What to do if some degrees are from outside Canada? For non-canadian degrees, can I attest them from cultural bureau ( here in Canada) of the country where I studied?
Where to do medical exam? will I pay it or it's covered with OHIP?
Is it police certificate or finger print?
Should documents be sent directly to KSA emabssy or will I collect ithem and then send it to the embassy?
Are there agents to help? Which one has good reputation?
How long it takes to do all of this.
Any help is highly appreciated  :cheers:

what you need is a visa agent... visa pro is the company i used.

all these questions would be answered by them & most of the required things would be done via them.  but in summary, in order to receive the visa you need to submit whatever degrees  you have to  the saudi cultural office to be attested.  complete medical ( your employer needs to let you know if they're reimbursing you)   a

Hi
I applied for Canadian immigration express entry program. My profile submitted and already in a cic pool. I am looking for someone who will arrange me a job offer letter from Canada so then my points will increase, assures my process faster.
If someone knows any solicitor and help me in this matter. I am ready to pay.

Thanks Rareshine. I will look for this agent if it's avaliable here.

Hi afroze,
Good luck with your application but I think it will be better if you post your question in Canada section. You can look for recuriter and search websites for a job. You may try job bank in canada.

Willitbeok wrote:

Hello everyone,

I spent sometime looking for visa process and found that the process depends on where you are.
I got an offer from univeristy and it took about three monthes from them to send me Visa number.  I don't know what to do next  :/ . I will be travelling with my spouse and kids. I am not sure what are the steps from here. I would like to know the detailed saudi visa process from Canada.

What are the educational records to be attested? Should I do mine only or the whole family? What to do if some degrees are from outside Canada? For non-canadian degrees, can I attest them from cultural bureau ( here in Canada) of the country where I studied?
Where to do medical exam? will I pay it or it's covered with OHIP?
Is it police certificate or finger print?
Should documents be sent directly to KSA emabssy or will I collect ithem and then send it to the embassy?
Are there agents to help? Which one has good reputation?
How long it takes to do all of this.
Any help is highly appreciated  :cheers:

Hi,

Here are some info, hope it helps;
1- You will have to do all your visa process through a Registered Agent approved by Saudi Embassy in Canada, here are the list;

http://embassies.mofa.gov.sa/sites/cana … fault.aspx

2- For degree authentication it is better to authenticate the highest degree you have from Saudi Cultural Mission in Canada+Saudi Embassy, no need to authenticate family members degrees unless they will be working here or have job offer.
3- For non-Canadian degrees, you will need to attest them from Saudi Cultural Mission+Saudi Embassy in that country.
4- They need college transcript to be send in a sealed envelope from college direct to the Saudi Cultural Mission, with degree verification and written consent form, you can download the form from Embassy web site.
5- You pay for the medical exam unless the University agrees to pay, it depends on you contract.
5- The visa process in the embassy is very fast, it all depends on how fast you will have your degrees attested and you medical exam done quickly.

Good Luck.

Thank you so much legallegal2007, Your tips will help alot.
I know now that I have to attest other degrees from my home country but I don't know how while I am here? Are we attesting one copies or two from each degree?
I want to travel with my family, what should I do to take them with me from the first day? What are the required papers? Should I attest marriage certificate and birth certificate from backhome as well?
Thanks alot.

Willitbeok wrote:

I know now that I have to attest other degrees from my home country but I don't know how while I am here? Are we attesting one copies or two from each degree?
I want to travel with my family, what should I do to take them with me from the first day? What are the required papers? Should I attest marriage certificate and birth certificate from backhome as well?
Thanks alot.

Attesting the ones from your home country will be a big challenge, if your highest degree is from Canada just get that one attested as suggested by illegal.

The agent we were given to use by my husband's company was KPMG Law as they have associates listed as Global Immigration Co-ordinators. They were based out of Toronto. Sorry no clue on cost, but at least gives you a company to look up to help you.

Thanks Stressedmom, I will call them

Willitbeok wrote:

Thanks alot.

Hi,

1- If you are in KSA at this time, you will need to call of of the listed agents and to attest your degree, you will need only one degree attested, anyway, the Saudi Cultural Mission will not attest more than one degree for the same.

2- For your family, if the University agreed to issue visas for them, then the procedures is very much the same as to your procedures; medical exam, birth certificate (attested), marriage certificate (attested), previous marriage and divorce certificate "if any" (attested), no doubt that you need these document attested otherwise you have a hard time to finish your paper works here.

Good Luck.

hamudi wrote:
Willitbeok wrote:

Thanks alot.

Attesting the ones from your home country will be a big challenge, if your highest degree is from Canada just get that one attested as suggested by illegal.

It's legal bra, legal not illegal!!!!

Hello how I will get visa of Canada easily my wife is east African and I am pakistani .

Hello every one
My husband  is waiting for a work visa for long time (april)date of a conversation with the head of department.but  he did n t sign any intial contact and till now he didn t receive any thing but  whenever he asked him he said your visa is under  process. Please we just need to know if is it normal to wait all this time knoing that he will start teatching in second semester.
Thank you for clarifing procedures in this case.

Hi afroze. I have the same situation as you. If you have find a way, please share. Otherwise at least lets share leads and post updates.
BR
Dr. Akram Dafaallah