Maids and Nurses - cost of?

It is an example of paying half whats fair. omg 5k is only $140 a week. ***. Open your wallets and pay what is fair***

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : inappropriate comment
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Tanello wrote:

It is an example of paying half whats fair. omg 5k is only $140 a week. **. Open your wallets and pay what is fair ***.

Interesting statement.

In your short statement forgot to mention what you think is fair?

Are you talking about what is fair in the Philippines or in Australia?  If you would like to pay me what is half of fair in Australia, I will come and work for you in the Phil's.

Can you tell us what you think is fair in regard to an hourly rate on the following:

Maids:
Nurses:
Builders:
Retail staff:
Doctors:
Lawyers:
Taxi drivers:

And explain how you think we are abusing there situation by giving them a job at market rates?

I look forward to your reply.

PS at the markets and shops do you pay what you pay in Australia? If no, then you would not be treating the farmer and shop keeper fairly.

Tanello,

you look young and to live here now you must either still be working in Australia or have a good bank balance behind you, or a disability pension of some sort from the Australian government.  You know of course if you are not receiving some sort of disability pension from the Australian that you will never receive an old age pension from the Aust government, (if you are under the age of 60 now) then unless you are very wealthy, you will need to watch your finances and will come to see that we are not here to rip off the Philippines, rather we are here because the market rates are affordable to us.

I do look forward to your reply to my previous post, about what you think is fair for the services I listed.

pej1111 wrote:

I have just being speaking to a couple of experienced nurses, in General Santos.  There pay is 10,000 to 12,000 php per month, and they work night shifts for that amount, over time is paid is an extra 20php per hour.

A head nurse is paid 30,000 per month.

I think the 5,000 php per week for a maid is and example of foreigner's paying to much.

that 5,000Php/week is way too much...her in Philippines ,salary is mostly given every 15days..if its 5,000/month,then its is 2,500 every 15 days.its not common to pay weekly,but some do.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : A detailed advert should be posted in the jobs section.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct