Let me introduce myself

Hi,

Just wanted to say that I am new to this forum but have been working in Saudia for the past 4 years almost.

Came to this forum looking some outdoor enthusiasts but saw an interesting bunch of people.

My past 4 years were not that boring as I had couple of friends since beginning so know a lot about the city and the culture here. Hope I can help in whatever way possible.

slyshooter

Welcome to the blog

Welcome to Expat Family.

Hi slyshooter,
Thanks for your input so far.
Look forward to meeting you sometime.

I already welcomed you but.. welcome again!! :)

Hi Sly-shooter:P...Hope u r loving the forum...aren't we all 're lovely people?:gloria

nonz wrote:

Hi Sly-shooter:P...Hope u r loving the forum...aren't we all 're lovely people?:gloria

Yes.. particularly our darling nonzie :heart:

Alliecat wrote:
nonz wrote:

Thanks y'all for all the lovely greetings 'once again' from all the lovely people.

slyshooter wrote:
Alliecat wrote:
nonz wrote:

Thanks y'all for all the lovely greetings 'once again' from all the lovely people.

:gloria  Yes 'em such an angel  :gloria

welcome Sly. Just join the gang and have fun.

Hi Slyshooter, welcome and look forward to interaction on the site.

welcome in Saudi Arabia
If you need help I can help you

This place is quite addictive :P

Well Slyshooter, 4 years into Riyadh eh, what can you share with us.  Come on, the good, the bad and the ugly :blink:  As you will see, we like to share on this site :)

I have quite liked this place probably because of my work as I joined a startup and it took all of my time for the last 3 years. The best thing about here is the money making opportunity and football.

The only thing I missed was the lack of social activity but later realized that we as a bunch were too lazy and were satisfied with the sheesha and XBOX. Now as all of my friends got married this year, its better to find more active people now

I hate the fact how the Saudi guyz tease women here, they give us expat guyz no chance to flirt :P this is the only thing I would like to change here otherewise the rest is fine :cool:

ahhannn..so you r missing the lack of chances to flirt around :P

hahahaha its not like that. I meant was if the Saudi's were not trying that hard, the Saudi girls would be more attentive

slyshooter wrote:

hahahaha its not like that. I meant was if the Saudi's were not trying that hard, the Saudi girls would be more attentive

The chances are still rare:P

slyshooter wrote:

Welcome to Expat Family.

slyshooter wrote:

Hi,

Just wanted to say that I am new to this forum but have been working in Saudia for the past 4 years almost.

Came to this forum looking some outdoor enthusiasts but saw an interesting bunch of people.

My past 4 years were not that boring as I had couple of friends since beginning so know a lot about the city and the culture here. Hope I can help in whatever way possible.

slyshooter

Oh maaan! We were about to wreck a car together and now you remember to intorduce yourself? Come on wait some more, you'll have all the time in the world to talk about yourself when we both get locked up for good :lol:

Welcome on board! :top:

hahaha Thanks!

Oh God,,the intro is still going on :o

Only if people add one liners to it. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ditto!

(forget one liners--how about one word?!)

:lol:

continue .... ;)