Job opportunities in Dubai while on visit visa?

how r you good people. im interested in coming to dubai so I would like to ask if there are job opportunities whilst on a visit visa.

hakatabrander wrote:

how are you good people. im interested in coming to dubai so I would like to ask if there are job opportunities whilst on a visit visa

Your quote is not giving much information. What type of job are you looking for? Any way, coming for a visit to this country will be a good move, but you can't work by holding a visit visa. You can search for jobs and once you get it, your visa should be converted in to work visa.

Thanks for the reply.would like to look for any tourism and hospitality post

hakatabrander wrote:

Thanks for the reply.would like to look for any tourism and hospitality post

There are many opportunities in the field that you are looking for. So, I wish you all the best:)

Hi i would like to visit and work too.but wat is the process of converting a visitors visa to a work visa?and will need to go back to my country to do that?

emmaleppa wrote:

Hi i would like to visit and work too.but wat is the process of converting a visitors visa to a work visa?and will need to go back to my country to do that?

I think the following information will help you
Visit Visa:-
The passport holders of the countries like US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, and European countries can avail visa on arrival without any charges and the validity of the visa is for one month. It can be extended by paying the charges for it. The people from other countries need a sponsor to get a visit visa. Sponsors can be hotels, air lines, family members or friends.It is illegal to work under visit visa, but you are allowed to search for jobs and once you get the job, it has to be converted as work visa.

Work Visa:-
The applicant of the work visa is the employer and the employee has no role in visa application processing, that include the expenses for it (it is illegal to charge it from the employee). Which means, once you did sign up with a job contract, it's the responsibility of your employer to process the application for your work visa. If your visit visa is transferable (will be mentioned on it), your employer can transfer it by paying an endorsement fee. Or else you need to exit from the country to process your application. (Doesn't mean you have to go back to your country, but there should be an exit stamp on your passport. Even you can go to the nearest countries)

Good info

pls i am a welder on structural and pipe in all position but planning to come to dubai on 3months visit visa.how can i get an employer/ agent to get me job before leaving nigeria.*

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum.

guys, I'm in dubai and need exit for visa cancellation

can i get back on a visit visa and convert same as work visa. Pls only respond if you have done it yourself

alessandro.delpiero1008 wrote:

guys, I'm in dubai and need exit for visa cancellation

can i get back on a visit visa and convert same as work visa. Pls only respond if you have done it yourself

As per your profile, you are a French citizen. So, you will get visa on arrival for 30 days upon each exit. It is free of cost, but you need to exit for stamping a work visa on your passport. Best of luck.

Am not in Dubai but I can confirm that once u get a job your tourist visa can be converted into working visa. But make sure u passe the medical text.