Annulment - Any organization helping women in Philippines?

Hi good day everyone.

I will just go straight to the topic, who knows an organization who is helping women in the Philippines?

I was married last October 2008 before I left my country to work here in Dubai we had already 2 kids before marriage and living-in together for 5yrs that is why we decided to make our relationship legally.

Unfortunately without any of my knowledge my husband had this other lady and she was pregnant by that time that we got married and give birth to a son by April 2009.

Earlier 2009 (January) we lost connection at all since then, no show at all for the kids and even no support since I left the country.

Today is Sept 2015 7yrs of no contacts, honestly I want my marriage to be annulled as he had already created a family with that lady with 3 kids now.

Can anyone in the Philippines helped a woman like me with this kind of case as I don't have that huge amount for annulment as I am only an ordinary employee here in Dubai.

Thank and God bless everyone,

Vanessa

Do you mean you need legal advises?

yes..

I think i can help you.
I know some legal advisors satin that can help you.
I'll get back to you...soon  :)

I assume you are looking for some help with very little cost.

I read this in an article:

Retired Archbishop Oscar Cruz said marriage nullity in the church could come cheaper at P15,000, sometimes even free especially for money-strapped couples. - See more at: http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/30 … 9aTd9.dpuf

I have no idea about that, but do know that Legal People normally cost a lot, and one relative did pay over $5,000 for an annulment.

There maybe some links at: http://www.gabrielaph.com/about/
GABRIELA Philippines: Standing firm for women's causes
A nationwide alliance of more than 200 women's organizations that cut across sectors and regions, plus chapters and support groups of Pinays and non-Pinays in various continents of the world

Hi,  you can file an annulment already, and it will cost you around 200k, but some Atty accept quarterly payment.