some details about home schooling

just want to get some details about home schooling and also where can i get the materials

I m in Sri Lanka and planning to leave dubai after 4 months Could you give me more details about homeschooling and curriculums which accept by Sri Lanka! And do i need register to my kids any where or do they need to take a test or what?!?
Thank you so much for your help

Hi IC Peter,

Welcome to Expat.com1 ;)

I created a new topic as from your post on the Sri Lanka forum for a better visibility.

Hi ,
I like to know about homeschooling in Sri Lanka. I will be here for a few months and would like to know how I can compensate my children's schooling via homeschool network.

Yes I was homeschooled and now I am homeschooling my kids too. We get the metirial from the US.. and follow the usual procidure... we have yet to have any issues with any government body infact childservicrs interviewed my parents once becuse someone had complained and they where happy with the whole set up.. So yes it is possible to do here .

Questions and answers about school and studies

Ask your question
International Schools-Colombo (Wattala0
By murt686
Homeschooling in Sri Lanka
By CC1
Looking for international school...
By ncls8888
An International School in Kandy
By everypublic
Child Education
By rbansal
Study medicine in eastern europe
By agfortholidays

Expatriate health insurance in Sri Lanka

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Sri Lanka

Moving to Sri Lanka

Find tips from professionals about moving to Sri Lanka

Travel insurance in Sri Lanka

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Sri Lanka

Flights to Sri Lanka

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Sri Lanka