Exit / Re-Entry

Dear Friends,

am working in a company from last 5 years and now the company is now allowing be to go final exit they want me to stay 1 more month in the company till they get my replacement, i have already submitted my notice period of one month, in which my last working day will be 29th September 2015, but today i got call from my HR that they will permit me to go on the 20th October 2015, my iqama is getting expired on the 8th November 2015. Now my question is, if i leave the country in 15days Re-Entry visa and wont come back in the same visa but in a new visa after my iqama gets expired will there be any problem like getting banned or something like that.
I have a credit card in which i have 6000/-SAR unpaid amount, which i will settle after leaving from country that is by the mid of october will that be a problem for me.
Please respond to me with genuine answers.

Thanks
Wilson

As per the new rule ones you leave Kingdom on Re-entry Visa and you did not return in specified time then you will get banned for 3 years for entering in kingdom !

When you company make process for your final exit and clear your end of service benefit's they might deduct the amount from your ESB and pay to the bank !

Exactly, As mentioned previously, you will get banned for 3 years for entering in kingdom & a fine of 10,000 SR will be imposed on you.

However, you can go other GCC countries except KSA, You can also visit Saudi Arabia on Umrah or Hajj Visa.
If you did not come back. Your HR may report you as run away, you may face problems even your new visa processed.

If you have planned to leave Saudi Arabia, You should take the final exit from your employer.