Need advice

Hi, i never posted threads or asked for help through online communities, but i met my girl in egypt 15 months ago, am deeply in love with her, she's dutch we've been on a long distance relation for a while, but now we really need to be together, am considering applying for an mba in erasmus, that should give me a chance to see her, and now we're considering taking it to the next level!! Marriage!! I've gone through discussions but still dont kno whats best to do, am not an eu citizen, and the student visa will only secure me a year during my study, do i go as student get married and then change my purpose or what do i do to stay with here after my study, do i apply for residence permit to join spouse?FYI she's a student and cannot prove she can financially sponsor me! What do i do? Whats my best alternatives if any?  I'd really appreciate all and any advice

I assume your girlfriend is in the Netherlands?
What she can do is to go to the city hall in her city and ask for information about marriage with a foreigner, as this is might the best solution for you. She can check also the website www.ind.nl
Keep in mind that marriages with people from less develop countries, are most of the time for other purposes (the so called fake marriage for visa) and the Immigration is very strict on it.

Wish you the best and good luck!