Airport parking

Ok, probably a foolish question for so many reasons, but I live in Hoi An and was thinking of how convenient it would be to park at the airport instead of taking a $50 cab round trip on my next journey out of town. Has anyone done this?

My imagination says that my scooter would probably be up on blocks, missing everything but the rust (and maybe even that) by the time I returned. I also have no idea if there is such a thing as airport parking there or how much it costs. My wife is looking on the Vietnamese language sites and can't find anything about it.

Anyway, on the off chance someone has done this and found it to be a surprisingly not-sucky experience, I thought I'd ask the question.

Cheers

Hi,

I suggest you to park the bike in any apartment building or bus station and take a taxi to the airport. Normally a taxi costs 200k from Hoi An to Da Nang airport while parking is about 5000d/day so if you have a long term trip, you should make a calculation.

Thanks!

Incidentally, we figured out that you can call the taxi company in Hoi An from the airport and ask if they have any cabbies that need to make the return trip. We waited about 10 minutes for one and got back to Hoi An for about $10-12 in a pre-arranged fare.