Urgent information needed on buy household electronic goods

Hi Friends

I need your urgent help in providing me some relevant information.  I would be moving to KL sometime in Nov-Dec. My company will give me an accommodation but I will have to buy  fridge, A/C, and washing machine. I will be in KL for 2-3 years.

Please help me by providing
(i) Is it possible to buy cheap but ok second hand items and from where and how to buy
(ii) If I have to buy new which is the cheapest outlet or store to buy from. 
(iii) Is there a way to connect with expats leaving the country and selling some stuff. But that may be difficult as most expats live in accommodation where the landlord is providing all electronics

Please guide me at the earliest.

PS: I will post another request on how to buy a good 2nd hand car around USD4000

Fridge etc well sometimes someone leaving - check facebook. But new better.

4,000 USD for a good 2nd car (even at today's FX rate). You are living in cloud cuckoo land! At that price you are looking at serious issues. Not worth it. And all dealers here are crooks. All clocked back etc

Hi, am malaysian.

Actually am suggest u to buy the things 1by1. Because not always the thing u want to buy is on cheap sales.
So, maybe when u reach kl, u can buy those is urgent use. Wait for any promotion by shopping mall or shop only u buy the thing u need.

Or else, u can go to those electrical repair shop, for sure there have alot tv, fridge which is send over for repair, but owner is not coming back for make the payment.

Hope it helps.

Thanks.  Can you please suggest name of some stores that have sales for fridge TV Ad and washing machine . As these things are needed almost immediately would not be able to wait too much

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : off topic

No - there is no school by this name.

Moderated by Chris 6 years ago
Reason : Advertising of services and products is not allowed on the forum. Please register in the business directory.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct