Saudi Employement Visa Stamping In New Delhi

hi everyone,
                   I got a job in Riyadh as Mechanical Engg. My certiicates got attested and i completed my medical. I need to know how mny days it will take for Visa Stamping in New Delhi. My agent told they submitted on 8-9-2015

How many it will take......?????

After submission the passport 1 working day is enough and done but generally agency promise 1 week for their own convenience.

Thanks mate....

Any time period for offer letter validity...???

Yes, many companies are giving many validity like 3 day, 7 days or 15 days too.

Hi, I am Diploma in Mechanical. I am selected as Mechanical engg in Saudi...Can I apply for Saudi Council of Engg....??? I got my certificates attestation from Indian Embassy as well as Saudi Cultural.... Plzzz help me

Hi Natarajan,

How many days it took for your certificate attestation? and when did you get your offer letter? thanks.

if u r just diploma holder ,u r not legible to apply for SCE as engr.. because according to SCE requirement you have to 4 years degree after diploma

But sir...I got Engg Visa for me.....Next week I am going to join the company...What to do...plzz help me

Hi...after going to KSA the Company will Issue Iqama Profession as per your Diploma..So no need to worry.

Thank u sir....But Visa category is Engineer...Is there any prbl if went there wit tat visa

No problem with the Visa category only the issue is you should have Saudi Council registration for getting Engineer Iqama and SCE will not allow Diplomas...They allows only Four year regular Degree..

HI buddy, I had submitted my degree certificate at Saudi Cultural,my university post re verification done and let me know how long it will take to get through attestaion/stamping in Delhi.

Hi friend/s,
Can you please share the details like how much time the university took to respond to re verification of degree to embassy?
Because I also got to know that, my details are sent to university for reverification.

Thanks in advance.
Mch2kor

almost 3 weeks for my case.It depends upon how quick your university responds keep in touch with your university

University verification can be done quickly if we go directly and follow up in the University...It can be done in one week if we go directly to the University..Firstly confirm with the Agency that the request has reached the University then you can do the follow up..

after reverification how long it will take brother to get through?

Hi friends,
Thanks for your feedback and clarification. Yes, agent mentioned that already request sent to university for re verification. Spoke to one of the contact in university and not yet got the confirmation on the reception of my file. So I am just following it up with them to confirm and then closely follow up to complete it at earliest.

Thanks for the reply again.

visa stamping required 3-4 working days............................

Hi,

I joined in a new company as Mechanical engg. But I completed 3 yrs of diploma..Can I get Engineer Iqama....Or any other category for Diploma...

But My Job is Mechanical engg.

Plzzz help me