To get Jobs in UAE is easier on Visit Visa

Please update

how to get a job?

its easier

Neither the thread nor your quote is giving much information. Please specify what exactly you are looking for.

shanafashyaana wrote:

Neither the thread nor your quote is giving much information. Please specify what exactly you are looking for.

Is it convenient on Visit Visa to acquire Employment Visa in UAE and if such so how many days Visit Visa will be convenient to acquire job

The initial thing is, you must obtain a job contract which means a job in this country. Rest of the procedures will be  handled by your employer and you have no role in employment visa processing. If you are on a transferable visa, your employer can transfer it to employment visa without exiting by paying an endorsement fee. Or else you need to exit from the country to process your visa application. About how easy to get a job.... It purely depends on you :)

Hi,

I was planning to apply for work in Dubai, and I am a Software Engineer. Is Dubai a good prospect for IT? If so, how do you suggest I go about the process?

Thanks
Teja

If you are software engineer try for USA

I already worked in the US, came back for good. Can't go through the long process of US work visa again, and moreover, I don't have so much time.

Looking for job in Dubai. I'm on visit visa.

What is your designation?

Dear shanafashyaana

How to get transferable visa?

How long does it take for processing work visa?

Redwany wrote:

Dear shanafashyaana

How to get transferable visa?

How long does it take for processing work visa?

You can speak with any airlines to obtain it. And for work visa processing, it will take hardly two weeks but there are chances to get delayed because of various reasons. It depends on the person who handles it.

But be informed that if you are on Visit Visa you have to exit UAE and after that only your Employer can proceed further with immigration department Normally visa are issued within 15 working days so be aware.

For the visit visa i need to exit out Uae? Or this for tourist visa?

mofama wrote:

But be informed that if you are on Visit Visa you have to exit UAE and after that only your Employer can proceed further with immigration department Normally visa are issued within 15 working days so be aware.

If it is a transferable visa, the employer can convert it without exiting by paying an endorsement fee of AED 500

Dear shanafashyaana

That's the point, how can i get this transferable visa while I'm in Egypt and what is the cost for it.

Thanks

Redwany wrote:

Dear shanafashyaana

That's the point, how can i get this transferable visa while I'm in Egypt and what is the cost for it.

Thanks

It's better you can apply through airline. And I'm not sure whether it is available for all nationalities especially for Egyptians because visa for Egyptian passport holders were stopped for a certain period of time and I hope you are aware of it. Now they are issuing it.

The best thing for Asians Professional is to do preparation for acquiring job in UAE .

Because The Asian professional are Gems compared to all other.

As in today life information is on finger tips
Take a pre appointment from the companies in UAE Justify their requirements and than move to UAE at least you should have 10 to 15 companies pre appointment for interview if you are in UAE you are on countdown of everything Time, Money and Visa

Hi
I am a graduate English teacher. Came to the UAE for 3 weeks. failed to get a job. Please help

Gushungo1 wrote:

Hi
I am a graduate English teacher. Came to the UAE for 3 weeks. failed to get a job. Please help

3 weeks time is not sufficient for getting jobs in this country (Mostly) since the response is very slow. I think you may get job if you are ready to compromise with your career focus (Something like admin related)

hello anyone with more information

Information is that dont rely
that easily you will find or get job in
UAE

Prepare yourself .

Time is Money
Money is Time

nazmyn wrote:

hello anyone with more information

Like?

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Drop cv resume in Jobs section + Please avoid writing in capital letters on the forum.

i am a welder on tructural and pipe but planning to come to dubai on 3mth visit visa for job,pl i need someone to help on how to get job before leaving nigeria or link me to any agent because i don't know anybody for now.pls you can contact me *

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum.

Good day

As per your Designation
Abu Dhabi and Doha is good but wait as there no good requirements are there

Coming on 3 month visit visa is wastage of money and time

Prepare your self and get prior dates of interview with companies  and than travel

By the way its your Career, Time and Money

This is my suggestion.
There are other experts are also available in this forum review their respective views also.