Filipino Expat

Hello Everyone,

I'm an expatriate from the Philippines with a valid working visa in Kuala Lumpur for 7 years in a row now. I would like to inquire if anyone knows any job opportunity for me as I just ended my contract to one of the Remittance and Cargo Forwarding Company here in Kuala Lumpur. My expertise is in Marketing and Business Development Management other than that I'm also a qualified Practical Nurse or a caregiver with experiences in different medical cases, Private and hospital assignments.

In spite of my above qualifications, I am also willing and capable to acquire and perform domestic help in part time basis. I guess that's the essence of being a Filipino, flexible and multi tasker.

Thank you and have a great day everyone.

Kris

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Kris,

It will be better if you drop an advert in the proper section of the website : Jobs in Kuala Lumpur

You may as well create your CV so that you get better chances.

All the best,
Bhavna

Thanks Bhavna

hi.

could you please forward me a personal mail.
This is sanjaykumar here.  Maybe I can help you.

Hi,

I'm Wendy, work as Media Manager in local advertising agency.

Our Philippine office needs some help regarding information on some titles (newspaper or magazine) that are targeting Filipino. Is there any specific Filipino newspaper or magazine titles in Malaysia?

Basically, the objective is to reach Filipinos who would like to consider or has the intent to purchase a condo unit in the Philippines.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,
Wendy

Hi Kris,

We are looking for Personal Assistant to CEO. if you are interested in that mentioned position, kindly email to xxx. You may check our website at
gaafunds.com. Thank you.

Regards.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello everyone,

@ GAAPS, you already have an advert in the appropriate section of the website.  :top:

If members want to check the advert, please refer to the following section : Personal assistant jobs in Kuala Lumpur

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi,

We are an enrichment centre for children, looking for an office administrator, if you are interested, pls pm me

Many thanks
Jess