Degree attestation for UAE

Hi All,

I am currently working in Saudi Arabia on Iqama. My engineering degree from India is already attested from Saudi Embassy during my Iqama process.

Now, I am switching my job to a new employer from Saudi Arabia to UAE. I was told earlier that degree certificate attested with any country of GCC will be considered valid for all countries that come under GCC.

I want to find out if my degree attested by Saudi embassy will be valid for processing work permit for UAE. or I will have to resubmit for degree attestation process to UAE embassy.

Waiting for more information and help.

Thanks

dude u will have to get ur degree attested again in uae embassy in delhi or the consulate general in mumbai.. it will just take two hours... i got ma civil engineering degree attested by myself from UAE CONSULATE GENERAL IN MUMBAI..they just took 3750rs. and i got my degree back in 2 hour with the stamp.
ya one thing, u have to go before 11 am.. hope u got ur doubts cleared :)

That is very helpful information. I'm currently staying in Saudi Arabia. Do u have any idea how much time it takes if depending on any agents for this process. I can't trvl to India till October 1st week.

Thank you.

Give it to Urogulf in ur place..within 7-8 days u will get back...i have done through them 3-4 attestation..its safe and fast...u need to do uae embassy attestation and foreign affairs stamp after reaching UAE...

Thank you for the information. I will contact them ASAP.