When do businesses in Florianopolis hire extra staff for high season?

When do businesses in Florianopolis hire extra staff for high season? Plus would you hire someone with relevant skills like myself but whose level of Portugese is beginner level only? Note I speak many other languages well though.

Hi. I am coming on vacation to Florianopolis from apprx Nov 13 to 24th and it's my first time in Brasil. I run a guided tours business in England and I tutor languages. However, as my work in UK is seasonal, I hope to introduce myself to employers in Florianopolis with a view to find a job in your high season e.g. any time from Sep onwards till March or later. I am looking to find a job that I can return to each year in our winter. My Portugese is basic but I speak several other languages very well. I wonder whether there is any particular website I should start looking for vacancies on where I can cold call email employers to set up interviews. This would be for work in tourism, language teaching, as a nanny or maybe hospitality. Plus when do businesses where you are, hire extra staff for high season? Sincerely, Alasdair, tours<>iloveoxford()com

I thought I had answered your post before. Nevermind, floripa usually starts hiring from mid oct onwards, depending totally on when the season unofficially starts.
I suggested in my other post that to find jobs networking is very important. We have a small group of expats in floripa. Send me a pm or join the group, hopefully you will be able to find opportunities with our members help.

facebook.com/bookmarks/interests#!/groups/839829112778769/?fref=ts

Thanks. Will join that group