Martial Arts

Hi, Im moving to namyangju in about a week to teach englsih for a year.
I am hoping to start learning taekwondo 9or another korean martial art) but haven't been able to find much about it on the web other than tourist day camps and an american run Muay thai gym in Seoul. is it hard to find classes that are in english or is it just as easy to take korean language ones (even though i dont speak korean)

I am also interested in learning taekwondo. I asked a woman who taught in Korea about that. She told me she took yoga classes in Korean and did just fine. This might be a little different though. :-/

How did you find your job? Did you go through a recruiter? Or did you apply directly with your school?  Public or private?

I am a Taekwon-Do instructor in Busan :)

We've lived in Korea for almost two years.  We started taking Hapkido a few months after we arrived and we've already received our black belts.  I would highly recommend Hapkido.  As a woman, I feel that I've learned more effective self defense moves that I can use if I ever need to.  You can check out some of the videos we've done or read our blog.  captainandclark.com