Mothers in the north near Calodyne

To all moms living in the north near Calodyne. We recently moved to Mauritius and would love to meet other parents with young children. We have 2 boys under 5 and would love to meet other children their age.
Life here is so nice and a bit busy having to do the school run but I am sure the weekends would be ideal. Please let me know if anyone is interested.

Hello, we are in Pereybere, we have a 3 years old girl lets Meet up...

Cheers

Nicolas

Hi,
We are not there yet but will be there by April. We have a 1 year old boy. Would love to meet up.
Have great week,

Anne

Me again.... Can I just ask you how you find life in Calodyne?  We were in Mauritius in January and drive through the area as we heard good things. But seems there is not much there. We also looked at land in Ponte Piment which we quite like. But my husband still wants me to consider Calodyne... Thanks!

Hi
We live in Calodyne and so far good. Yes a bit boring sometimes as it is a quiet area but has easy access to more busy areas. If you are looking for a place to be away from so much noise then this is the place. We have a large area for the kids to play and travel when we need something.
Good luck!

Thank you very much! We will have a look at Calodyne again when we are there. Hope to meet up sometime in April or May.