On long waiting still now don't get offer letter

I am an Indian and I am Civil Engineer so I was selected for one of the reputed Saudi Company by one of the mumbai consultancy.

The consultancy aknowledging me that since 5 months due to some saudi  govt issue your process is in waiting & still now i dont get the offer letter now that issue has been solved but still I am waiting for the offer letter.

Now my question is that is this information correct?

Saudi issue or making me fool & now they are telling your process has been started you will get your offer letter as early as possible.

So please please kindly request you to give me satisfied answer.

Thanking you

unless you're going to work for a government company in Saudi, the offer letter has nothing to do with "government issue" the only government issue that can occur is delay in visa or issue with the actual company themselves at which point they would not be reputable

Sami,

Welcome to Saudi Arabia. What can be the land of bureaucracy and inefficiency regardless of how big and well established the company you have applied to is. It sounds like you're going through what many go through here. I know it has taken me 3 months in the past to go from a first interview to final arrival in Saudi given all the paperwork I needed to get done. That was considered normal ir efficient by the standards here. So more than you being taken advantage of, I'd say you're just one of the many that goes through this same process when trying to get into this country for work.

Dear Sir/madam,

Thanks for your reply
Now my another question is that shall I continue for this job or else try for other company because now that company giving me 100 % surety for offering the job by consultancy news.
So please give that type of advice so that I can implement on that..
Thanking you

There's no harm in trying for other new jobs in the meantime or during your wait period and if you get the work visa for the job you are hopeful of, then stop the further process of applying and finding a new job !!

Inefficiency ,Saudi Arabia on top of the list . Look for another job in the meanwhile.
Everything is slow beyond snail pace but you should have had your offer letter.

Thanks for your reply..
As per your advice I did the same thing I received my passport from that  consultancy & that consultancy also not giving me correct information.. but now it is more difficult to get the job for the gulf...