Saturday. 5 2015

Hei everyone, just wondering if i could post here and ask :) We (I and my husband) have submitted our papers since last Dec. 22, they said it takes only 9 months before you can receive the decision, now I received this "Unfortunately, we have not yet finalized you application". Did anyone receive the same letter? and how long did you wait beore the UDI grant your visa? or how long will I wait before they grant my visa? if anybody has the same issue. Thank you so much! :) and Godbless everyone <3

i also applied my visa last december they said it takes 8 to 12 months ..but just last february its already granted....so it was only takes 2 months

i also applied my visa last december they said it takes 8 to 12 months ..but just last february its already granted....so it was only takes 2 months

looking for my kababayan in trondheim....living here for 2 months now..still no friend
need friends to rock my boring world..
😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

hi marifecbus

this topic had been discussed here
Udi monthly emails

stephy had shared a valuable experience there which i think answers your question..

hope this helps :)

Hello, thank you so much. Just hope for the best :)

Like the link that pheebz gave you which leads to my response, in my case it took 2 months to get the result after I have received that email :) i hope you get your results soon, i know how frustrating the waiting game is.

Hi Stephy, thank you so much for sharing that :) yeah, it's not so easy, but i hope it will come soon :)

Also it wouldn't hurt if you or your partner calls the udi. There are cases like what happened to mine that when we called it turns out they haven't checked our email attachment which is our marriage contract which was the reason it took a while for us.

While with my friend she applied for permanent residence permit she called on the 2nd month of application turns out udi has sent her result to the politi and she wasn't receiving any notification about that. What she receives is still the waiting to be processed and what is funny is that after she has gotten the result she was still receiving the "waiting to be processed" email for up to the 6 month of the mentioned application.
:)

Hi, kababayan. My name is Alex. I'm using my boyfriend's account. He's new in Norway. and I thought i'd sign him up on this site to help him adjust a little bit, but I just couldn't help myself. I had to reply to your post. I'm half filipina and half norwegian. I speak both languages. I don't really know a lot of pinays, especially in my town. I live 2 hours from trondheim, but I go there very often.