New in Milan

I'm new to the forum, but not to Milan. I've been here for 3 years, in Italy for 6. I'm from Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Finding life in Italy more and more challenging...and, sadly, less and less charming.

Welcome on Expat-blog alissaevans! :)

I have moved the topic on the Milan forum.

Why less and less charming????

Yes, why less and less charming?
I just arrived a few weeks ago, and am not too charmed by the mosquitoes in November!

Hello

Im Natalie.

I am very sorry that you are not finding life in Milan easy.

I have just moved to Milan from Scotland in the UK.

I have been here a week, im working for an italian family as a nanny. 
I am finding life a bit hard but im hoping its just because Im new to the city and dont now anyone yet.

Ciao
Natalie

Hey but the food is sure good.
Anyone want to grab dinner this week?

i like too the food in milano,mi piace un sacco

Hi and welcome on Expat.com cupy_movy :)

As you are on the English forum, please post in English for others to understand ;)

Thanks
Armand

Exactly,

Life in US was so much more fun, but surprisingly Milan is becoming less and less charming for me too as I dont know anybody here.....most of the people speak Italian....so trying to pick up words but right now severely struggling....Atleast need few friends and English speaking friends especially.....Only work work n work will make me dull :(

Alissa or anyone finding Milano less charming for language reasons, or because they have no friends, or for any other reason...feel free to get in touch, there's people willing to eat out, have a drink, a tea, a coffee or any possible activity, and some of them even speak ENGLISH!!! :)
Feel free to get in touch