Looking for a one month rental in or near St Ignacio

We are interested in a one month rental [February 16] as a base so we can explore Belize.

Hi drwadesmith,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

It would be great if first of all you can introduce yourself please.

I invite you to post an ad in the housing section : https://www.expat.com/en/housing/centra … ca/belize/ , it might help you. :)

Priscilla

Hi,
How big a place do you need and how many people are coming? Are you connected with any medical or mission groups?  My email is:  ***
Sam

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Sam,
As to your question: how big a place do you need and how many people are coming? It will be just me and my wife Esther. We are looking as for a small place 1000 square feet or so.
Your other question: are you connected with any medical or mission groups? We are not connected to any group at this time.

We are looking at spending 4-6 months in Belize and the rest of the time in the USA. I am a college professor with my EdD in Curriculum and Instruction with a strong emphasis in quantitative research. I am also a called preacher to proclaim the Word of God.

I would be interested in helping in an aligned mission. And I am also interested in helping in the educational realm as well.

Wade