English speaking playmates - 4-7 years old - in the Copenmhagen area ?

Hi everyone:)

We're a danish family who recently completed a 2 year expatriation period in Spokane, WA.

We enjoyed our stay so much, and have so many great memories. And we're eager to keep in contact with americans and the american way of life.

Especially we want to maintain our two girls (4 & 5) english language skills. And we would also like to "pay back" some of the hospitality we met in WA away from friends and family in a new country.

Therefore, if you're a family with kids app. same age as ours, we would love to get in touch.

Looking forward to hearing from you
Susanne

Welcome to Expat-blog, Susanne Brandborg :)

Hi Susanne,

Just wanted to reply to your message as I also have 2 children that speak English, although they are a bit younger than yours (almost 5 and almost 3) and we speak British English. However, we returned last autumn from a year in London, and both children speak English fluently (well, the eldest does, the youngest speaks fluent toddler English!)

If you are interested in meeting up at all, then please send me a message. I am sure my children would love to meet other children here who also speak English!

All the best, Elisabeth

Hey, i am from south africa, married 2 a dane we have 2 boys aged 5 and almost 2, we would also like them 2 mingle with english speaking children.... pls let us know:)