JOB POST. CONSULTANT PROJECT MANAGER

JOB POST: Consultant Project Manager

http://www.docshare.com/doc/243946/JOB- … CT-MANAGER

CEL INTRODUCTION

CEL is a leading Consulting Firm specialized in Supply Chain & Operation in South East Asia and particularly in Vietnam. We provide high level Supply Chain solutions (investment and optimization) to world renowned companies.

CEL is on its way to becoming the most renowned Consulting firm in South East Asia, and aims to be the most attractive and developing organization for committed and talented professionals.

JOB DETAIL

You like working with people from diverse backgrounds to solve problems? Your peers consider you a great communicator? You adapt quickly to new situations? You have strong analytic skills? You take pride in the passion and creativity you bring to the workplace? You are ready for a new challenge, a successful future in front of you?

If this sounds like you, we'd love to get to know you better. CEL is looking for experienced Supply Chain & Logistics professionals!

• Logistics and supply chain professional
• Experience in major logistic service or manufacturing environment (5 – 15 years)
• Have been involved in implementation projects (set up new, improving existing operations)
• Demonstrated achievements, proven results
• Experienced in Asia
• Taste for variety
• Self starter, result oriented, strong interpersonal and listening skills
• Based in HCMC, Vietnam - mobile within South East Asia

Responsibilities
• Identify and document client needs and co-draft proposals
• Coordinate and supervise consulting projects (improvement, set up, investment, survey)
• Manage project team toward objectives
• Communicate progress to client and project director
• Deliver results

Conditions
• Career development opportunities (APICS certification, regional connections, projects in many sectors, etc.)
• Motivating incentives
• Supportive and friendly working environment

CONTACT
Ms. Xuan: [email protected]

Hi, i have moved your topic in Ho Chi Minh City forum.

You should post this advert under Ho Chi Minh City classifieds > jobs section.

Good luck
Christine

Great thanks Christine. I should explore more this website :>

Nice to talk to you. Nice day.

Xuan

Hey Xuan,
Can get ur email add pls?

Hey Xuan,

Did you checked my mail? Just to confirm.