Muslim expat women

Hi everybody,
I just wanted to know how is it like for muslim expat woman in oman. As i am aware that muscat is quite liberal to non-muslim expats. But how do people react to muslim women who are a little bit open and not live the most conservative lifestyle. Are they frowned upon??

Hi Naaz I hope You Doing Well, and Dont'wry about women s life in Oman here is Everything Good
Nice Environment All peoples are very good for everyone Muslims or non Muslims.

Regards.
Narender kumar

Sanamnaaz wrote:

Hi everybody,
I just wanted to know how is it like for muslim expat woman in oman. As i am aware that muscat is quite liberal to non-muslim expats. But how do people react to muslim women who are a little bit open and not live the most conservative lifestyle. Are they frowned upon??

Hi Sanamnaaz,

How you lead your life does not really matter to anyone else, as long as don't attract unwanted attention, or stares - either because of your attire, or because of your behaviour.

Though Muscat is a very cosmopolitan city, it is still in a sense very traditional and modest, unlike say, for example, how Dubai is !

Sanamnaaz wrote:

Hi everybody,

As long as you are descent and not breaking rules aint nobody gonna be in your business