Volunteering in Mozambique

Hi,

While living abroad, some expats wish to get involved in the local community life.

What organizations expats can turn to if they want to volunteer in Mozambique?

How to join a charitable institution, what are the steps?

Which causes have the greatest need for volunteers in Mozambique?

Thank you in advance for sharing your experience and advice,

Maximilien

We are now in Nacala for 12 years working with World Outreach International.  We allways need volunteers in schools: giving English classes, helping with paint work  (short term) and with Africultural projects.

Hi my name is Olivia Ngubeni I'm South African who soon to relocate to Mozambique, Maputo. I'll be glad to volunteer in your project anytime

Hi Max did you finally find something to do in Mozambique, please let me know if you find projects who need people to volunteer

Hi Olivia,

This post was launched so as to gather information about volunteering in this destination which might be helpful for members willing to participate and  get involved in the local community life.

You can drop an advert in the Volunteering in Mozambique section as well as it might be helpful please :)

Thank you

Maximilien

hi
looking for an organization or institution where i can volunteer my services. social worker and a teacher are my professions so any post related to these will be welcome.

Gomez

hi im planning to travel in mozambique to volunteer what are my options now?