Moving to Spain with kids

Hi,

Moving abroad is an adventure for both parents and children: settling overseas is a challenge for each family member.

How was the move to Spain for your kids?

How did they manage to adapt to their new environment?

Share with us your experience and advice on settling in Spain with children.

Thank you in advance,

Priscilla

I am not sure if I am allowed to place links here, but we moved with 2 kids and have documented it all.  We also have a video interview series as a playlist on our youtube channel.   visit Wagoners Abroad and then select the image with "Move To Spain" on it.  That should take you to most of it or go to our YouTube Channel for the videos.   The kids are doing great and the first few months were a bit emotional on many levels.  We moved to Spain Aug 2012.  Thanks.

Also enjoying this adventure with kids! Our oldest starts school tomorrow so feel free to check out the blog (gingerbeirut.com/) for tales about the application, preparation and related thoughts. But we are not as far along as the Wagoners Abroad! I thought the comparison chart you did was great; even though I'm from the UK, not the US, I found it was pretty helpful for parents thinking of putting their kids in state school here.

Aw thanks Georgia.  We have so much more we can share, it just takes so much time!  :-)   I am glad you found it useful.