How to find a job in SAP BASIS in singapore?

Hi,

I have been trying to find a job in singapore for quit some time now but in vain.

Its been more than 3 months now and i have not got a single call from anywhere.

Have tried almost all the job portals.
Can you suggest how to find  a job in singapore?
I have 9yrs of SAP BASIS exp

Thanks

Hi Sid1103,

Welcome on board :)

I will invite you to please browse through the : Jobs in Singapore and to drop your resume in the work sector that suit you best here :)

Thank you and best of luck with everything !

Maximilien

OK..thanks bro...

I searched on the link that you have given but there are no jobs for SAP BASIS in there
any other options?

The secret for finding a job in Singapore, as in most other places, is connections: It's not what you know, but whom you know. Obviously, to achieve this, you need to be in the country and do intensive networking.
Furthermore, Singapore employers do not pay for trabel to attend an interview and thus rarely invite applicants who are not already there. Thus you need to arrange a (privately financed) job search trip if you are serious about it. The duration is the longer the better, with just a month being on the short side.
Good luck!

If so why they hesitate to call for an interview?
Candidate can arrange a meeting with them, if they really want to work there.  :)

beppi wrote:

Singapore employers do not pay for travel to attend an interview and thus rarely invite applicants who are not already there.

In my experience, you get a lot more invitations if you specify a Singapore address and phone number.
Companies don't want to take the risk with foreigners who might not even be willing or able to trabel to attend an interview.

That's a good point  :)

beppi wrote:

In my experience, you get a lot more invitations if you specify a Singapore address and phone number.