Football in Riyadh - Need some sport!! Help

Hi

Just got to Riyadh will be staying here a year at least. Anybody know if someone's plates football, like in American football or rugby if not? Or even flag football? Need some sport which includes hitting something to not go crazy here.

Filip

Forgot to introduce myself. Filip/Peter ( I use my 2nd name), 27 years, I travel mainly to the middle east and Africa. Half American half Polish , now living in Warsaw if not residing in some godforsaken desert.

Hello Filip,

Welcome on board and thank you for your introduction  :)

Have a look at the Sport partners in Riyadh section of the website. You may find some members interested in playing football.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

Thanks, will do!

FilipChm wrote:

Hi

Just got to Riyadh will be staying here a year at least. Anybody know if someone's plates football, like in American football or rugby if not? Or even flag football? Need some sport which includes hitting something to not go crazy here.

Filip

How about tennis? Any idea? :)

Haven't played tennis since I was 6. :P

I haven't play either, haha.
Just wanna try. What do you say? :lol:

Sure, just have no idea where to start, got here last Monday. :)

FilipChm wrote:

Sure, just have no idea where to start, got here last Monday. :)

Ooh. So welcome then to the Magic Kingdom!

Mmmm..even i, i dont know any court here because my friends and I visits restaurant so no idea about but im going to search and let you know.

Cheers man!

Don't get lost in the Magic Kingdom! :D

Pls give me your contact number i will add you to our football whatsapp group we play Tuesday 9-10:30pm at Al Yamama Hotel