You Valuable suggestions concerning business to invest?

hi, hope u all be ok, basicall by profession im an accountant, i wana ur suggestions regarding my businees, i have an amount of 50k riyals and wana start my businees but bit confused that what type of business will be fruitful that has rapid growhth, secured investment and that can pay back my investment as early as possible. please suggest me, i will definitly apreciate ur greart ideas. thanks alot

restaurant business  :cool:

saquibsher wrote:

hi, hope u all be ok, basicall by profession im an accountant, i wana ur suggestions regarding my businees, i have an amount of 50k riyals and wana start my businees but bit confused that what type of business will be fruitful that has rapid growhth, secured investment and that can pay back my investment as early as possible. please suggest me, i will definitly apreciate ur greart ideas. thanks alot

Hi saquibsher,
How are you today?
Well in terms of business with small capital is not easy..
But you know what? There is a sayings goes like these.." If you wish to reach the highest you begin at the lowest".Agree?Anyway,If you are allow to do the lending. That would be nice.Otherwise try buy and sale product,any items just sale in your nieghbor hood,friends,relatives as your initial customer is also a good start...
Bytheway not to mention....I am a marketer.
Good Luck.
Daniel  of Jeddah Saudi Arabia

saquibsher wrote:

Hi,
Just take care your Capital..I mean spend it wisely.....
Daniel

It's not officaially legal yet, but it will be. Ecigarettes and all related products, juices etc. I believe in a nation that smokes like this one and loves electronic gadgets Ecigs is going to spread like wildfire in the next few years. People are getting them in but at this point its a little challenging. People pay double what we pay in the US for this stuff and there's a large demand. Everyone is in awe when they see me puffing around town. Just my thoughts.

bertonneau wrote:

It's not officaially legal yet, but it will be. Ecigarettes and all related products, juices etc. I believe in a nation that smokes like this one and loves electronic gadgets Ecigs is going to spread like wildfire in the next few years. People are getting them in but at this point its a little challenging. People pay double what we pay in the US for this stuff and there's a large demand. Everyone is in awe when they see me puffing around town. Just my thoughts.

Hi Hello there,
Electronic Cigarettes Inc. is a top manufacturer and retailer of the electronic cigarette. Years of research and studies have proven that e-cigarettes are not dangerous and can in fact be a safer alternative to smoking.
These are largely avoidable risks, but because e cigarettes are relatively new, many people — including pediatricians — aren't aware of the dangers of e cigarettes  or the steps that should be taken to protect children from them,” study first author Dr. Jane Garbutt, a professor of medicine and of pediatrics at Washington University in St. Louis, said in a university news release.
She and her colleagues surveyed 658 parents and guardians at 15 pediatric clinics in the St. Louis area about their knowledge and use of e-cigarettes. Nearly all of them knew about the products, 20 percent had tried them, and about 12 percent said a family member used them.
FYI..

Based on my experience both cigs and ecigs. Comparing the two is almost ridiculous. One is a smoke filled carcinogenic device that is proven to kill. The other is basically nicotine and flavored sugar water that only looks like smoking which is why its called vaping and not smoking. Of course, you shouldn't blow vape clouds at kids or babies. In fact shouldn't even do in front of kids, sends a bad message, but the two are very different in terms of effects, see the most recent UK Public Health study on this anywhere on the web. Its an upcoming market and a hell of a lot cleaner, smarter  and safer than smoking.