Car lease transfer - need help

I already resigned from my company and I was accepted in other company but I have a Renault Car at ANB thru bank financing and I am worried that if I cannot find a friend or anybody to transfer the car I will encounter problem at Saudi Immigration if I go final exit.

If I cannot transfer my car and I am already at airport and the Saudi immigration will not allow me to board the plane it is a very big problem.

Incase I cannot transfer to anybody the Saudi Immigration will allow me to go for final exit and I can come back without any problem even I did not clear my car installment prior to go final exit.

If I cannot transfer this and I will comeback to Saudi Arabia I can still get this back and continue the payment even I did not clear my name in the bank prior to final exit. 

I need your help because I am worried and stress everyday due to this situation and heard to some people that I cannot go final exit if I did not clear my name at the bank.

I appreciate anybody there who can help me regarding my problem.

Hello!

This happened to my dad. You will not be given an exit visa if you have any pending loans i.e. car loans. If the car's ownership is under your name, it should be shown that you have sold that car prior to leaving or else, they wouldn't grant you exit. If it is still under the bank, talk to the bank for arrangements.

Thanks a lot but my lease car is under the ownership of ANB they only give me authorization to drive but i get this thru ANB car installment plan that's why the owner is still ANB. My big problem is, if i cannot transfer this to other people what will happen the Saudi Immigration will allow me to go exit or not.
Is it true that If i return this car to the bank will charge a big amount can you give me a feedback if you know somebody return the car how much he spend.

Try to find the prospective buyer and he will pay the remaining installments, mind you, that you will not get the final exit without it !!

any update kabayan? were u able to exit without transferring your car or no? i have d same situation, im planning to exit next month and change company... thanxx in adv.

what most posts say here...you cannot get the final exit if you have pending loans.

Dear Friends,

Ramadan Kareem to all my Muslim Brothers on this Forum.

I would like to ask an assistance from you guys about my inquiry. I have an installment car which I got last June 2015 from Autostar (Khurais Rd, Riyadh). I got the Toyota Yaris 1.3 E Automatic 2015. I paid a Downpayment of SR 8,000 and they gave me an additional SR 3,000 as their promo that year (2015) so it means that I already have an SR 11,000 Downpayment. Payment period is for 59 months and they gave me an Equated Monthly Installment (EMI) of SR 885.00. Last payment is SR 13,000. My question is that "Is the price of my car too high for the computed amount given by Autostar salesman?" I'm about to complete my 2nd year payment this coming June 12. And I'm thinking of selling my car and getting a 2nd hand car from my friend who's on Exit this coming months. Also, kindly advise me if I should ask for some amount upon selling this Toyota Yaris since I paid a downpayment. Kindly comment on the deal of my car (should the price be like that or should Autostar do a recalculation) and my decision to take a 2nd hand vehicle instead of continuing this Toyota Yaris. Thank you and more power!  :)

Hello Everyone,

I want to transfer my car lease its only 4 months driven, is there any prospective buyer who wants to get the lease transferred to their name car is as good as new.

Best Regards,
Fayyaz Shahid

fayyazshahid wrote:

Hello Everyone,

I want to transfer my car lease its only 4 months driven, is there any prospective buyer who wants to get the lease transferred to their name car is as good as new.

Best Regards,
Fayyaz Shahid

I'd suggest post an ad here.

Thanks alot for the help I will do the needful.

Best Regards,
Fayyaz

fayyazshahid wrote:

Thanks alot for the help I will do the needful.

Best Regards,
Fayyaz

Hi,

Please send me the details, car make, mileage and payment details. Pictures if possible. I might be interested.

Thanks

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the classifieds.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

What amount you need