Fc Barcelona Champions League

I'm traveling to Europe for vacation this fall and I'm curious to know if anybody here could recommend a place online to buy tickets for a champions league game on November 24th in Barcelona.

I did look on the official site but since I'm going with my girlfriend and would like to sit together it's doesn't look like that's our best bet (since the only tickets they have are sitting apart). I also looked on stubhub.uk and it seems like they're not selling Champions League tickets for any match.

I would greatly appreciate it if any of you guys could direct me to a trustworthy site and if you could post your previous experience with the company of choice.

Thanks!

This is a common problem and you are unlikely to get seats together unless you get a VIP package or pay premium rates. The official web site is the best place.

FC Barcelona is a membership club so they get priority on tickets. You could wait to see if any member tickets are freed up but unlike for league games this is very unlikely for such a massive Champions League game.

I regularly go to matches at Camp Nou from the UK and am also going to the AS Roma game on 24 November.
It is a massive stadium but the blocks of seats are quite small so if you can get tickets for the same block (ideally both seats being either even or odd) then you will not have too much of a problem seeing each other and not be that far apart.

You should remember the upper tiers are very high up and whilst you have a great view you will need to be fit to climb the many stairs and also the players will look very very small to the eye.

For a number of reasons I find the North Stand second tier to offer some of the best views. Usually (but not all the time) Barca kick towards the South stand in the first half. Blocks 238 - 250 are great failing that blocks in the 300 range are good.

Having said all that the game in question is likely to be a sell out and if you have never been to the Camp Nou before any seat will give you an experience to remember and if you can get two tickets in the same block I would go for it without delay.

If you want any other advice such as best directions etc. just ask.

Good luck

Graham