Paperwork to bring my wife from Colombia

Hi,

my wife is from Colombia and is planing to come join me in Kuwait soon. However I would like to know how the visa paperwork can be done to get her to come as there is no Kuwaiti embassy in Colombia. Can anyone from Colombia who has already done their paperwork to come here please help me out?

I appreciate your help and look forward to hear back from you

here are the Colombians in Kuwait (link) maybe try asking them directly? those that have some recent activity on the forum

Dear r_walid,

There is a Kuwait embassy in Colombo (in Bauddhaloka Mawatha) and the process is almost same as in India but bit easy.

First PCC(Police clearance) - Medica - after getting medical report give all the original documents like passport, police clearance certificate and medical report to Embassy of The State of Kuwait, No: 292,, Bauddhaloka Mawatha, Colombo 00700, Sri Lanka. the Visa stamping will be done on passport.

There is one more process but I am not sure about is after you receive your Stamped passport and when you are ready to fly, one particular amount is to be paid at airport (Please ask about this to any airport officials or Kuwait embassy persons.)

Thx

Umm, I am pretty sure that he meant Colombia as a country, not Colombo as a capital of Sri Lanka.

:dumbom:

Sorry Sorry My mistake  :shy

Is there a Colombian embassy here in Kuwait? they should defiantly be able to help you out.