Relocation to South of Spain,close to Giblartar

Hello All,

I am planning to move to South of Spain and will be working in Gibraltar from October. So any advices would be much appriciated.

I did my research for the apartments  and I decided to find a decent place somewhere in Spain close by to Gibraltar boarder ( up to 80KM). I am looking for some modern place  so I assume it should be a new block.
So there are cities which I consider:
Tarifa
Sotogrande
San Roque
Marbella
Duquesa

I was looking for 2 bedrooms apartment (may be villa) and my budget is up 1000E p/m, does it sound real for something modern in those places?
May be someone can advise a good website where to check the properties in those locations or trustfull letting agent?

Also, I haven't really found any information regarding the GYM in those areas, Anyone can suggest a good place for training? I expect something decent with A/C, pool, sauna.

What about the Internet/Phone , is it expensive in Spain? what operator is the best ?

Thank you in advance!

Hi, Duquesa has a gym but not sure about the pool. I live in Hacienda Guadalupe which is very near to Duquesa and not too far from Gibraltar and there are quite a few people living in Hacienda Guadalupe who commute to Gib every day. Have you contacted Castles Estate Agency in Sabinillas re a rental property? I also know there are a lot of rentals going in Sabinillas as well.
Good Luck

Hello Belle,

Thank you for your reply.

I have not contacted any agencies yet as I am not sure if they speak English. Do you believe someone from Castles Estate Agency would be able to reply to me in English?

The Gym you said, you are not sure about the pool, what about sauna? Do you know the name of it,may be address? so I can ask them and find out the membership price too.

Hi, the name of the gym is Peluqueros Gym and Beauty Salon and telephone No.952891123 and they speak English and Spanish. The fee is 35 euros a month I believe.
Castles are an English firm so no probs there with the language and their No.is 952891221 and if you ask for Michael you will find he is very helpful.Good Luck in your searches.Regards