Visiting bangkok gem and jewerly fair

who is interesting visiting bangkok bangkok gem and jewerly fair  between 10/ septembre and 14 some month ?

The Thai government announced the lift of 20% tax on imported gems and jewellery products to be sold at the 56th Bangkok Gems and Jewelry Fair

Official Website of Bangkok Gems and Jewelry Fair : http://bangkokgemsfair.com/

are you working in gems bro?

Sounds like a good way to spend the day.  :idontagree:

Bangkok Gems & Jewelry Fair is held twice a year, Feebruary and September.

They had been offering tax free on imported gems & jewelry for the past 2 years.

They offer free hotel stays and there are shuttle bus from certain hotels to the fair.

Security is tight as lots of valuable items at the fair. There are cases of foreigners stealing jewelry at the fair and was caught within few days.

It's easy if you Pre-register at their web site. You will get cuppns for free drink and snack when you register. You will get a free sling bag with CD and Directory of Exhibitors only to foreigners now as they cut budget.

You need to bring your passport or ID
card for registration.

VIP card holders don't need to register and a separate channel for you. The executive lounge will serve complimentary snacks and drinks. Quality of food drops as less exhibitors now.

Many exhibitors and customers prefer HK jewelry fair which is 1 week after Bangkok
Fair.

HK trade Development board gives better offer and more potential customers there.

I had been a regular visitor to the fair for years and miss 1 fair during the demonstration whereby airport is closed.

I got my VIP status and always visit my suppliers at the fair to give them support.