Short term let

Hi folks, planning to come over to Marsacala area mid October for couple of weeks, looking for any advice on short term lets, in that area,  intending to use that time to look for long lets/work. One bedroom ok for October, for permanent move looking at 2 or 3 bedrooms. Will be myself and wife for short let, might have our dog for long term, still looking into that. Would also like to meet up with local ex pats while there, get their views on Malta life. We're both Scottish, in mid 50's. Don't know if that helps but it's out there now, hopefully hear back. Cheers

J.black5 wrote:

Hi folks, planning to come over to Marsacala area mid October for couple of weeks, looking for any advice on short term lets, in that area,  intending to use that time to look for long lets/work. One bedroom ok for October, for permanent move looking at 2 or 3 bedrooms. Will be myself and wife for short let, might have our dog for long term, still looking into that. Would also like to meet up with local ex pats while there, get their views on Malta life. We're both Scottish, in mid 50's. Don't know if that helps but it's out there now, hopefully hear back. Cheers

hey im in marsaskala and we love it
i suggest you check out airbnb or maltapark for short term lets  - will be happy to take you out for a drink when you arrive
my neighbours have been living in scotland so im sure you will find some kindred spirits there too

anyway good luck with your search

robert

Cheers Rob. There's so much to organise at moment here in Scotland, don't yet have exact date for October, but will be hopefully around 13th. Have been checking out blog for while now and think Marsacala is place for us. Both of us excited/ yet nervous about such a change but you only live once, if you don't try it you don't know. Would be great to meet up when there though. Will keep you posted