How to get a job as linux administrator in Argentina from abroad

hi i am argentinean married to indian, i cannot write very well i have my baby sleeping in my arms... well, my husband is searching job in all those argentinean links for job, but the only answer he gets is " when you come to buenos aires let me know" .........i m tired of this, how on earth do people get job from abroad? how recruiters don't consider the possibility of interviewing through skype? what is the secret? is there any recruitment agency in argentina who searches for candidates abroad? are you a lucky one who got job before going to argentina? thank you in advance ! bye

Hi Diana,

My wife is Argentine. I was born in the US. We have been here for five months. We are having our fair share of challenges finding full time employment. The word around town is that you have to "know" someone, or start your own business here in Rosario where we are. We've also been told that it's hard to find employment right now due to the "political" climate. There should be more opportunity after the presidential election. We've heard there are more opportunities in Buenos Aires.

We started teaching at the English Institutes part time, and we tutor students in English.

We will let you know if we find anything promising.

One of our students did recently get interviewed at General Motors (GM). He said they are looking for people for a new project. That would be our first suggestion.

We'll keep you advised of what we find.

Regards,
George & Gaby

Hola George ! Hola Gaby! thank you for adding me and your reply! I imagine how difficult it must be in these crazy pre- election days! i dont like the actual president and neither i like the candidates for next president .... although it seems nobody could be worse than Cristina ... let's see what comes ....it seems that speaking spanish helps a lot to get a job, like the people in human resources don't want/can't speak english .....my advice, try to learn spanish soon and get your permanent residence , as you are a husband of argentinean citizen you have all the right ., go to direccion nacional de migraciones in buenos aires and start the process ,it's easier there , here the consulate made me waste 3 months giving wrong info about the requirements... i hope in 10 days i'll have the certificates translated and then go to mumbai ... i am checking  gral motors link...  thank you very much for the advice! if i can help you tell me, what jobs are you searching ? Sunil is linux administrator /linux achitect .. me , i am hosuewife right now takibng care if our almost 2 years old baby, i cannot do much now, i can hardly write an e- mail :P but i hope i can do something at least from home ...

HI
Actually let me say to you the truth .
even dont think to come to this country for work and living.
you just waste your beautylife with you husband.
life of your child will past in diff mistake culture.
education  = zero.
documents of you and your husband you have(excuseme) just put to garbage.
here they not accept no documents and you have to past high school.
you should ave money and you can do nothing.
. america latin is completelycorroption

if it is so bad why are you there? if Argentina is a hell, where I am is the worst hell of all ..have a tour around here and then you tell me