Visa getting delayed from KSA

Hi all,

I have got offer letter from a firm in KSA on mid June and I have done my MEDICAL sINCE then I am waiting for the

Visa stamping process. it's been more than two months and the Agency is saying that they are waiting for the

Engineer's Visa from the Company and till now they did not receive the Visa and I already have my degree

attestation done by the Saudi Embassy So i am in a really difficult situation here waiting long time for a visa So

I ask this forum members to please comment on this weather this much of delay is common for KSA or is there any

other option to move on with.

Regards.

In my opinion the possibility maybe your process your visa there are still obstacles in connection with status companies in the category: Green, Yellow and Red. If the company in the red category would be difficult to apply for a visa for the addition of employees and when the yellow status may still be a chance of getting a visa and when the green status will be as fast as possible to get ease. This sometimes happens to a company that wants to get a visa for the addition of employees in companies in KSA. For a while it could possibly happen but there could be other possibilities...

Thanx for your reply but the situation here is that all the technician people already get their visas and they r in ksa. for

the mean time delay is only for the Engineer's visa and don't know when they will issue the Engineer Visa..

Hi billiyum,

What is the current status of your visa?

I am also in same situation? How did u complete ur certificate attestation?

Hi billiyum,

What is the current status of your visa?

I am also in same situation? How did u complete ur certificate attestation?

Jus to check which company u r going to join PM me... I guess we both r going to same co.

Hi Jack...

I have got the registration number for SACA...plan to go to the University for the Verification Letter..what about you?

Ok. What about your visa?? Did you receive original offer letter attested by COC and MOFA Saudi which is required for attestation. I am waiting for both Original offer letter attested and visa.

hi guyz,

I'm also in the same situation.

But, i have received the Visa and done all the formalities from employer side..But my certificate attestation is getting delay.University verification letter has already reached at Cultural attahe 3 weeks before but they have not completed the attestation till now.

Kindly tell me how many days taken for Cultural attache attestation after receiving the Verification letter from university?

Hope it will not take much time for embassy to give attestation once Cultural dept. done the same.Is it so?

Kindly share your experience..As you guys I'm also under pressure becoz of these cumbersome process..

Regards,
Vishnu

Bro you just need to be patient because there is no timeline,  you should follow up with your agent. Saudi is closed till next weekend due to did holidays . Its definitely going to take some time

I have got my visa last week, but the entire process took me a few months, which mainly was on account of the attestation process for the degree, which is quite cumbersome. The actual stamping of the visa post attestation hardly took any time, as it was a matter of days - I needed a few days to go and get my medical done, and then the visa was stamped in 3 working days after that.

The main issue as per my agent, and which I also feel to be true is the delay in the attestation of the degree. Please follow up with your university / visit personally if needed, as the attache needs the verification letter in a particular format and in hard copy. I lost a few weeks since my univ first sent an e-mail and then in a univ format which was different from attache format. Problem is that I didn't have access to the attache format, so was a little tricky, but my univ was very helpful and sent it three times without much complaint.

Most important lesson though is that you need to keep patience. Its really a cumbersome and time taking process.

Thanks and good luck,
Shash

Hi all..

I would like to know some thing about the verification letter..How can we follow up for the verification letter

once we go to the university..Also will they give the verification letter to us or they will send it directly to the SACA..How

can we get to know the status whether the verification letter has reached the SACA or not...Please reply..

Regards,

Letter must come directly from the university. They will not attest it if you have had it in your hands as then they don't belive it is official.

If you are using an agent then check with them to see if it has arrived yet. University will probably tell you they sent it, but won't have a way to track it or not.

Again it is HAJJ in KSA so the government is mainly shut down until Oct. 3 so everything will take longer now.

Thanx for the reply..anyway need to go to the university and follow up the verification and let them intimate once they sent the letter to SACA..that's what only we can do...

Hi friends,

Even I am waiting for the Saudi VISA to come.
I have done the HRD attestation and the documents are submitted in Saudi Embassy.
I heard that next step is, verification (i.e. Embassy will ask the University to confirm the certification).

My concern here is:
* How will we come to know that, Embassy initiated the process and sent a request to university to confirm the verification?
Is the candidate gets a email notification? or VISA consultant will get a email from Embassy that, verification to sent University/College?

* How much time Embassy takes to send this request to University?

* Once University confirms the verification and Embassy received the same, what are the next steps of process to complete this procedure?

Please address my concerns, which will give a idea of how much time it takes.

Thanks,
MCH2KOR

Dear MCH2KOR,

Please find my answers for your queries, please note that my response to your queries is purely based on my recent experience that i had with my VISA process.

"My concern here is:
1)
* How will we come to know that, Embassy initiated the process and sent a request to university to confirm the verification?

Answer : Your agent will have a fair idea about this, its advised to keep in touch via email or phone or inperson VISIT with the agent in your country, and simultaneously you can also keep checking with Degree Verification Department in your University if they have received any request for authentication letter from Saudi Cultural attache office.

2)

Is the candidate gets a email notification? or VISA consultant will get a email from Embassy that, verification to sent University/College?

Answer : Candidate is completely in dark and there is no email notification.This process is purely between saudi cultural attache department & university department incharge.

3)

* How much time Embassy takes to send this request to University?

Answer : to the best of my knowledge It should happen immediately and there is no such time line to send verification letter to University from Cultural attache department, if your agent submits all the correct documents to Saudi Cultural attache they will start the process immediately. If everything goes well then it will take minimum of 2 months. And if some thing goes wrong in between then the timeline goes indefinite. Your agent should be good to deal and guide you properly during this process.

Please find the below requirements to complete certificate attestation from Cultural Attaché.

1.    Original certificate, duly attested from HRD _ if it is done earlier make sure its not beyond 5 years. You need to redo the HRD if its done 5 years ago.

2.    Original Mark lists / Consolidated Mark list

3.    Original offer letter, duly attested from MOFA, Saudi Arabia.

4.    Passport copies, front & back page

5.    White background photo 1 No

6.    Name of the college from where the course is done.

7.    Undertaking on Rs 10 or Rs 20 stamp paper, with attestation by Notary.

8.  DD in favour of University you completed your education.

8.    2 Forms duly filled _ please ask your agent to send these two forms.

Kindly note that courses done through Distance Education or Part time courses cannot be attested.

* Once University confirms the verification and Embassy received the same, what are the next steps of process to complete this procedure? "

Answer - The agent should send you VISA Number, MOFA Number & VISA Category to complete the medical and once you are declared medically Fit then send your agent the below documents

1.       Original passport (including old passports)

2.       Medical report with GAMCA slip

3.       White background photo – 4 no

And then your agent will submit this to SAUDI embassy for VISA endorsement, if all goes well then VISA endorsement will happen in 1-2 days time.

Your agent must guide you in the entire process. Please ask him step by step process.

Hope the above answers are clear for you.

Kind Regards

ImranSyed

Dear ImranSyed,

Thanks a ton for your quick reply with the complete details.
I got to know all the process from your single reply which is really appreciable.

I will follow up with the agent and try to check with University for the confirmation.

Thanks a lot again for the clarifications and have a nice day.

Regards,
MCH2KOR