Working in saudi a sa fitness instructor

Hi please can anyone here tell me what its like living and working in riyada. I have been potentially offered a job/s in a luxury ladies fitness club in riyada. Im from UK and totally fed up with UK life and have been for a long time. Iv contacted an agency who recruit highly qualified instructors for exclusive fitness clubs in saudi. We will live in a compound, all paid for, a driver etc. I am very keen on this and am wanting alot more inside info from people who now live there or have done.
I would like to know what facilities are in the complex we would live i.e gym, shops etc. What are the restrictions for a white woman?
What are the temperature like and is eveyrwhere good air conditioned, not like the UK where it breaks in a slight heat wave!
Please can anyone give me as much info about the life I could expect over there as I am very keen and at this moment getting depressed with my current life here. I have considered this for many weeks now so this is not a 24hr wonder.
The salary for this job is excellent and I would be utilising more of my skills that Im not back in the UK. I also believe there is alot of potential if I took the job and it could be a whole nre life for me.
Please advise me on as much as you can for an English lady wishing to take a huge step.
Thanks Clare

where?

Compound life here is very comfy. With transportation and a decent salary, working for a 5* ladies fitness center should be great. Weather now, until April will be excellent, more like an English Summer. Facilities and  amenities are excellent. Go for it!

It might be regrettable either way, but you don't know until you have tried.
There are a few things that I have done that I regret, but many more things that I regret that I did not do.

Make sure that the contract is sound and give it a go.
We (the bloggers) will help and guide as much as possible because that is what we do.

The facilities differ at each compound so it is difficult to say what you will get. But you have to consider the restrictions that apply here - you being a female, against the benefits. I hope that the Eagles will enlighten you.

Whatever your choice - good luck.

Saq-81 wrote:

where?

yes i got the same question:)