New friends

Hey all!

I´m a 19 year old English girl living in Barcelona for 1 year. I was previously an Au Pair but now I have landed myself a job as an English teaching assistant starting in October!

Due to being an Au Pair, most of my friends were also Au Pairs, so now they have left Barcelona.
I am looking to meet new friends because I want to stay here long term, but i´m finding it really difficult!

If you´re new to Barcelona, or just fancy meeting new people, don´t hesitate to contact me. I´m an easy going girl who loves everything from sport to partying.

Hope to hear from some of you! :)

Hi Rosawalker how are you

I am Lluis and I am from Barcelona, I start to use this forum when I leave my home due to my job. I stay near to 4 years in the border between Slovakia na hungary. In my stay outside, thanks to this web I find a loot of good friends, expat people and also a lot of local people from Budapest or Bratislava that hlp me a lot on that time making good relationship.

Due to this, now that I've come home again, I log in the site of my city, hoping to find people that is living the same experience than me. I woul like to meet people form outside and if I can, helping them in my city, so if you want I will be happy to meet you, to start a frienship and if I can help you in any thing just let me know.

si, if you want, just send me a private message and we can share mails, phones or whatever  ;)
See you :)