Football/soccer in HCMC

I'm a 23 year old male looking to play pickup men's football/soccer anywhere in HCMC. Social or competitive. Any good places or people to contact?

Hello jessica..adamson,

Welcome on board  :)

i recommend you browse through the following section, you may even drop your own advert so as to lay on hand on members wanting to play football :

- Sport partners in Ho Chi Minh City

Best of luck,
Bhavna

Hey there,

I was just looking up on this for myself also and just found Saigon Hotshots, looks like at expat team. Just requested to join myself awaiting their response. Can either google them or I think their website is SaigonHotshots.com.

Bests,
Will

Dear Jessica Adam,

We had a team and play everyday Monday, Thursday night. If you are free let contact me then i give you address to go.

Good luck.

Kev

++++  - tues, thurs and saturday options.

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : send your recommendation in private please

Hi,
I'm Porr. Could I join soccer too. Please kindly advice me place and time and who could I contact, how to contact please leave me your phone.

Thank you
Porr

Please follow our team on Monday and Thursday night, we are playing 8 vs 8 , 9 vs 9... so we have no substition at all. Contact me then i give a place to play.

Kev

Hi!
We are team called United Nations FC.! We play 2 times a week at 8 a side pitch.! Thursday evening game kick off at 19:30 till 21:00 and Saturday after noon game kick off at 18:00 till 19:30.!
PM if interested.!