Looking for employer.

Hi I'm Cecile semana 34, years of age.from Philippines I'm finishing my contract this coming October 29,2015. I'm applying for a maid or caregiver 7 years experience. My duties are child care elderly care.house hold chores washing car pets care et.

I'm honest trust worthy hardworking and God fearing.
    Looking forward for ur immediate responce...thanks..

Hi ma'am and sir
I'm Cecile semana 34, years age I'm looking for good employer I'm college grad.7 years experience maid.my duties before up to the present are house hold chores, baby care childcare car wash pet care etc.thanks...

Hi you may know better but I was told I cannot employ a foreign maid unless via an agent (legally that is) as I couldn't get a foreign worker pass.

So unless you are Malaysian citizen or pr holder how can you just work.somewhere legally?

Hi Cecile,

Can we meet this Friday to discuss further?

Thanks

Hi
Are you still looking for job?please contact me.

Hello everyone,

@ihzom, please drop an advert in the appropriate section of the website : Jobs in Malaysia

Best of luck,
Bhavna

Am Mohammed also looking for a job.

Am Mohammed also looking for a job,taught english for 4years and sales personal for 2years.my email is ***.if anyone can help me find one

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
AWAL MOHA wrote:

Am Mohammed also looking for a job,taught english for 4years and sales personal for 2years.my email is *** .if anyone can help me find one

The appropriate place for those seeking work is to place a free advertisement in the jobs section located in the green banner at the top of this page.

Hi, I'm Laila a Filipina looking for a part time babysitter /maid starting second week of December.  I have 14 years experience of this job.

Hi everyone.... I'm looking for a small room  to rent that is nearby LRT station....hopefully available on the first week of November.

Thanks
Message me if you know one

Advertising of any kind is not allowed on this section of the forum.

For those seeking work please place a free ad in the jobs section located in the green banner at the top of this page.
If looking for accommodation place a free ad in the housing section in the green banner. 

Thank you.

Hello Employers...I'm looking part time job,like baby sitting,caregiver,cleaning the house..I can start anytime

Jhunry Chee wrote:

Hello Employers...I'm looking part time job,like baby sitting,caregiver,cleaning the house..I can start anytime

Post your CV in the jobs section at the top of this page.
This is the appropriate section for job seekers and those looking for employees.