Need advice for hiring Nanny

We are planning to move  Muscat Oman in the month of Sept 15. Actually I  will need a nanny for my one year old baby.
Can anyone give me advice how we can hire nanny in Muscat Oman as we have employment visa.

Your help in this regard would highly be apprecaited

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details + drop an advert in the jobs section pls

Email Sent

I can get you one Nanny from Nigeria

Hello there,
I am in Muscat Oman from kenya.I came here for driver job but when I arrived here, application for maid job was sent instead of lady driver and hence I have housemaid visa.Instead of returning Kenya, I want to work any job, we can change my visa. My whatsapp number is **************.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security
nashmaeva wrote:

Hello there,
I am in Muscat Oman from kenya.I came here for driver job but when I arrived here, application for maid job was sent instead of lady driver and hence I have housemaid visa.Instead of returning Kenya, I want to work any job, we can change my visa. My whatsapp number is ***

Hi nashmaeva,

Unfortunately you cannot change either your sponsor, or your issued visa.

If you do not wish to go back home, then you are stuck effectively for a minimum period of 2-years here, and in the same job.

Your sponsor will certainly not give you a local release. So even if you do choose to return, you will be disallowed to enter Oman again for minimum 2-years.

Try to make the most of what you get. Good luck.

Thank you so much for your reply, in the manpower agency that I have, the sponsors always releases the maids but when compensated.No problem, I will return Kenya and sue my Kenyan agency for lying to me.