Renting the rooms

I have villa im looking to people tht wnts to rent the rooms my place is near to city center behind star care hospital in seeb anyone interested  just mesge or call me xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Gloriajustin wrote:

I have villa im looking to people tht wnts to rent the rooms my place is near to city center behind star care hospital in seeb anyone interested  just mesge or call me xxx

Hi Gloriajustin,

Please post under the 'Housing' section, if you can hope to get some better responses.

Tank u

'Housing' section' where is it please show us? thnx

Dear Gloriajustin

I'm planing to visit Muscat in few weeks' time and shall be staying there upto the end of the Arrival Tourist visa (or more if visa extension obtained) issued at the airport. For minimizing accommodation costs, I shall like to rent a room in a villa/house like yours!

Please tell me:

1] the rent of the room for a single occupancy (weekly/monthly)? What items/facilities is/are included in the rent? Any deposit and/or advance payments? If so, how much? What minimum rent period (week or month) considered?

2] will it be semi or fully furnished? If so,  [a] what are (or will be) the in-room facilities (like TV, refrigirator, microwave, wifi/internet connection, air-conditioner, toilet/bath/shower, safe-deposit box, etc), and
[b] what in-house shared facilities you can/will provide to a lodger (within or beyond the rent amount) like me?

3] what are the local amenities/facilities within the walking distance of your house/villa?

4] what are the transport facilities between your villa/house and the city centre?

5] do you consider the area is safe on the whole, especially, after the dark?

Looking forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience, with thanks and kind regards,

yours sincerely

Kib (M G Kibria)
xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

The room is empty. If someone like to rent on tht thy provide thier own things , and about payment should be one month deposit and one month advance . We r looking for at least minimum period to rent is 5 months.

Tnk u Have a nice day,

Mohamed elsayed 570 wrote:

'Housing' section' where is it please show us? thnx

Hi Mohamed elsayed 570,

See the green band on top ?

'Housing' is the sixth header from the left, and fifth from the right (under the search bar).

Hello all

As stated by our expert Sumitran, please refer to the Housing section :

> Housing in Oman

For adverts whether you are looking for or offering rentals

Regards
Kenjee

Hi all.. I need bedspace near muscat city center.. Seeb place... Your immediate response is highly appreciated. Thanks a lot!

Yellowgirl wrote:

Hi all.. I need bedspace near muscat city center.. Seeb place... Your immediate response is highly appreciated. Thanks a lot!

Housing section please