~~~~> Visa Renewal Advice Needed

I live in México City and my FM-3 visa will expire on December 10th. I am wondering if anyone has any tips, suggestions or advice + the cost concerning the renewal process.  Thank in advance for you help

Hello Silence820,

I hope some of the active members of the forum will soon have the information you need :)

Have a nice day further
Arlette

I am going through the motions of renewing my FM3. The cost is about 1200 pesos. This will actually be my 2nd year renewing the first was donet hrough the Puerto Vallarta office (nightmare) and this round is being done in Merida and they seem to have the stuff together here. Bring the following before going into the office
-current fm3
-passport
-letter addressed to immigration asking permission to renew your -visa and why (I needed to include an address change in this letter as well) letter of course needs to be in Spanish.
-5 photos size infantile color 3 facing forward and 2 profile
oh and dont forget to go online first and complete the online form TIP once the form is completed a window will pop up with a number..write it down and bring that in as well...this is very important as its needed to begin the process. Guess I should have put that at the top. Here is a  LINK

Also I have a page about my process with FM3 and immigration in mexico on my blog
http://thelifeoftheblacks.blogspot.com/

Hope this helps